About The Owner and Company
Clogged up dryer vents can lead to dryer fires. LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning
service can professionally clean your dryer vents quickly, efficiently and
affordably.

While dryer lint traps typically catch about 60% of clothing lint, the other 40%
ends up in the dryer vent system. Over time, it builds up in areas not seen by the
naked eye. Accumulated lint in the dryer vent system, combined with very hot air
trying to get through the system, could result in unexpected and hard-to-find
fires. Don’t be one of 18,000 people to experience a dryer vent fire this year!

Serving the Denver metro area, LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning is owned and
operated by Stuart Urban, a
Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician. Certified
through the
Chimney Safety Institute of America, Stuart  has been servicing area
dryer vents since 2010, checking for problems before doing any work, providing
upfront pricing so you know exactly what you’re paying for, and asking if you’re
completely satisfied before leaving.  Stuart takes dryer vent cleaning seriously
and is ready to get the job done for you.
Stuart Urban - Owner/Operator
Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician
I have been in the Air duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning industry for over 4 years.
It has alway wanted to own my own business in an industry in which I can make a
difference.  I decided to start LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning because I want every
home safe from a potential fire hazard, save homeowners money on their utilities
and time.
LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC
4852 S Lisbon Way
Aurora, Colorado 80015
(720) 951-1834
LintFreeDVC@gmail.com
                                   Is Your Dryer Vent LintFree?
LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning Facebook
LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning Twitter
LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning LinkedIn
LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC
LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC
4852 S Lisbon Way
Aurora, Colorado 80015
(720) 951-1834
LintFreeDVC@gmail.com
LintFree is Certified through CSIA
Click for the BBB Business Review of this Dryer Vent Cleaning in Aurora CO
Aurora, Castle Pines, Centennial, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Golden, GreenValley Ranch, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch,
Lakewood, Littleton, Lonetree, Parker, Wheatridge
Copyright 2011 LintFree Dryer Vent Cleaning. All rights reserved.
(720-951-1834)
LintFreeDVC@gmail.com
Counter